Wednesday 23 April 2008

Story my .. or.. My story..is it wrong to be in love ?


Yesterday ..sure my age it was 25 years old..i gave a look to the mirror again.. I saw a face looks like my face.. but for old man may be above 60 ..he have the same glasses but the left arm of the glasses it was broken ..he was talking in the phone.
Is it a real mirror ??how this can be??really it is strange !!!!..i just waked up and my work shift will be after 2 hours. i not able to move. i feel my body so heavy .. who this old man in the mirror? I think I am in dream.. ok ..it is better. .
I was feeling happy while watching an comedy movie in TV .before joining my duty.
Ok better to check my e mail too.. no.. better to take a shower 1st... why this man using my pc. ?? I gave a look behind the mirror.. it is a real mirror..but what is going on inside that mirror really strange .. and it is not reflecting what is infront of it but I saw the old man using my pc. It was opened on Yahoo program ..he was replying an off line message ..every thing matching outside the mirror and inside. .except the old man only inside it ..also the pc inside the mirror in use but outside it is really not used yet ..yes I was thinking to check my yahoo e mail but I not done it yet.. and already desided to take my shower 1st ..
The door opened. My sweetly Ellen . came in ..she asked : why you keep this man here up to now.. ??..
I replied ..it is the 1st. time I see him ..do you know him?..
She said :still the 3rd. war in progress. .all the flights are delaying ..
The man sent a message to his wife. .why after two years of love she select the divorce as a way ..to solve his 2nd. love. .he remember her last message ..the money or your life.
Sorry the last song . .he click on her Yahoo ID and she sent invitation for cam .. he accept her invitation.. now her cam on the screen .. she was naked. .she cry when she saw the old man ..her husband before. .but she does not care about his feelings..
she said: you are older than before. .and she kept the program and cam. On..he just smiled .
The sounds of explosions and fighting in TV. still higher than their discussions..
she asked can you reduce the volume of sound pls. ?? he still have the same smile ..
ELLEN asked me what is going on here ?
I smiled and reduced the sound of the TV !!!

No comments:

My Drawings

The Best Favorite Videos

Some channels

Love for all

New visitors bloglog