Wednesday 16 July 2008

Another cheating e mail ..

Today while i check my e mail ..i found cheating messsage from a lady .. she was sent before the same cheating message but by different name
Let us see her 1st cheating message i got it today then i will follow it by her message i got it from about 2 months ago ..

Mrs Esther Prakash
P.O.Box: 20581, Safat 13066 Safat Kuwait

Dearest in Christ,
Greetings in the Name of Our Lord Jesus Christ, I am Mrs Esther Prakash. I am married to Mr Prakash Anderson who worked with Kuwait embassy in Ivory Coast for many years before he died in the year 2006.We were married without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.
When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of (($2.600.000.00) Two million six hundred thousand Dollars in a Bank in Ivory Coast . Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Eight months due to cancer problem.
I Have decided to donate this fund to you so that you will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct you.
I want you to use this fund for orphanages, school and, widows, and to endeavour that the house of God is maintained. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians.
I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly way. This is why I am taking this decision.
I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health and hence the presence of my husband抯 relatives is around me always. I don't want them to know about this development.
As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank in Ivory Coast .
I await your soonest response with your full information, example.
Your full name.......................
Address......................................
Age............................................
A copy of your int'l passport or ID card.............
I will use the above information to obtain an authority letter that will prove you the new beneficiary of this fund from Royal Court of Kuwait.
. Any delay in your reply will give me room searching another church or individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein. Hoping to receive your reply with the above information.
Take care,
Your Sister in Christ,
Mrs Esther Prakash.

now i give her cheating message .. which i got it from about 2 months ago .. let us see .

From Mrs Rebecca Williams
N[38 Rue Des Martyrs Cocody
Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire
ATTN:
DEAREST ONE OF GOD
I am the above named person from Kuwait . I am married to Mr BensonWilliams, who worked with Kuwait embassy in Ivory Coast for nine yearsbefore he died in the year 2004. We were married for eleven years without achild. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.Before his death we were both born again Christian. Since his death Idecided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which theBible is against. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of$2. 5 Million (Two Million Five Hundred U.S. Dollars) in the bank here inAbidjan in suspense account.Presently, the fund is still with the bank. Recently, my Doctor told methat i have serious sickness which is cancer problem. The one that disturbsme most is my stroke sickness. Having known my condition I decided todonate this fund to a church or individual that will utilize this money theway I am going to instruct herein. I want a church that will use this fundfor orphanages, widows, propagating the word of God and to endeavour thatthe house of God is maintained.The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that giveth. Itook this decision because I don’t have any child that will inherit thismoney and my husband relatives are not Christians and I don’t want myhusband’s efforts to be used by unbelievers. I don’t want a situation wherethis money will be used in an ungodly way. This is why I am taking thisdecision. I am not afraid of death hence i know where I am going. I knowthat I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says thatthe Lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace.I don’t need any telephone communication in this regard because of myhealth hence the presence of my husband’s relatives is around me always Idon't want them to know about this development. With God all things arepossible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact ofthe bank here in Abidjan . I want you and the church to always pray for mebecause the Lord is my shepherd. My happiness is that I lived a life of aworthy Christian. Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him inspirit and Truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life.Contact me on the above e-mail address for more information’s, any delay inyour reply will give me room in sourcing another church or individual forthis same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as IStated herein. Hoping to receive yourreply
.Remain blessed in the Lord.
Yours in Christ,
Mrs Rebecca Williams

1 comment:

EvilStriver said...

I think this French fukkcking idiot.

http://eviltocancer.blogspot.com/2009/10/fucking-idiot.html

I want to fuck him

My Drawings

The Best Favorite Videos

Some channels

Love for all

New visitors bloglog