Friday 30 May 2008

The lawyer sent a message

Macdonald Ogaraku and sons law chambers.
no.42 rue de plateau avenueabidjan cote d'ivoire.Verification exercise
Respected,
Squealed from the receipt of your letter to our honourable law firm, how ever we shall contact the bank of Africa for further verification over your claim, after then we shall proceed ahead to the ministry of finance and interior to know the cost of the legal requires, and we shall respond to you comprehensively, after we heared from the ministry of finance and interior.
Once again you are welcome to the honourable chamber.
We always pledge our total service.
Yours in service,
Hon Macdonald Ogaraku esq.
Principal attorney to bank of Africa ,
Republic of Cote d ‘Ivoire.
Tel: +225 08686149

SO I THINK NEXT STEP WILL BE LAWYER MESSAGE TO ASK FOR THE COST OF THE LEGAL REQUIRES .. LET US WAIT AND SEE ..

2 comments:

said...

Hello there, I would like to know how can I connect my published story of these cheaters with your story, in order to aware or advice people to have precaution about this fake that you can see in my blogspot as well same people cheating me...many thanks!

清澈 said...

Thanks ,
Thank you very much ,lol:)

My Drawings

The Best Favorite Videos

Some channels

Love for all

New visitors bloglog